Apparently this week has gone by so quickly, that I didn’t realize week 35 had arrived already…
I’ll be back for week 36 in the next few days.
- What made you feel good this week?
- Coming home to a cat that had clearly missed us in our absence, hearing my boyfriend say that his brother and sister in law really like me, my friend texting me just to say she likes my recent book covers, meeting Eric’s new nephew – and all this happened in the last 2 days :)
- For potlucks or parties do you cook it yourself, buy from a grocery store, or pay for catering?
- Cook or buy, depends on the rush, what it’s for, how I’m feeling, etc. My go to would be deserts – or following my mom’s lead and making pasta salad or green bean casserole. If I buy, I always go for chips or a veggie tray.
- What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in. And what Country do you live?
- Complete this sentence: My favorite place in the whole world…..
- Italy. I only spent 5 weeks there on a study abroad trip, but I miss it every day. Florence was probably my favorite area – that or Massa Maritima.
- What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful I got to spend time with my family then Eric’s and I’m so looking forward to having today (Monday) off and having some down time before our next road trip (which will probably be to see my cousin).