I’ve mentioned I got married, but I didn’t show you any pictures!
Married March 14, things began shutting down a few days later, so we’ll definitely need a honeymoon redo. But the wedding was fun and beautiful, and we’re married! If you’re reading this and you were one of our guests, thank you for being there with us!
Click on an image to see it in a larger gallery view.
- Photography – Verance Photography
- Vintage china and cutlery – Dish it Out
- Flowers – Floriade
- Linens – All About Events
- Venue – Crosswater Hall at Nocatee
- DJ – Mark Aria Entertainment
- Outdoor chair and arbor rentals – Luxe Party Rentals
- Dress – David’s Bridal
- Suit – Joseph A. Bank
- Rings – Kay Jewelers
- Earrings – Cosmic Creations
- Cake – Publix
- Cake topper – Haba
- Caterer – Executive Food Service
- Officiant – River City Weddings
- Set up, support, hair & makeup, etc, etc – our lovely family
Tell me about your wedding or your dream wedding to come!
Categories: About me