I’ve been using toys and miniatures in my photography since 2008. My work in this field hasn’t always been good, and sometimes it’s still not. But sometimes it’s really good. I’ve had my work in publications and galleries across the globe and I’m very passionate about the subject of toy photography and its deep roots. Because of this I research and write about toy photography and related subjects pretty often and maybe just maybe, you’ll find this info useful in your own life and work.
Let me know if there’s a topic you’d like to see here. More will be added in time.
– Tourmaline .
- *Coming Soon* Historic Miniature Photography of a Different Variety
- *Coming Soon* Early Depictions of Toys and Miniatures in Art
- *Coming Soon* Dabbling in the World of Toys
- Keep Doing You
- The History of the Still Life
- Empire Toy Works
- The Standout Dollhouses of 2020 – so far
- Mini Noir Aficianado, Tobias M. Schiel // Empire of Lights
- Toy-esque Photographers | Onset of Photography through the 1980s