I’ve been using toys and miniatures in my photography since 2008. My work in this field hasn’t always been good, and sometimes it’s still not. But sometimes it’s really good. I’ve had my work in publications and galleries across the globe and I’m very passionate about the subject of toy photography and its deep roots. Because of this I research and write about toy photography and related subjects pretty often and maybe just maybe, you’ll find this info useful in your own life and work.
Let me know if there’s a topic you’d like to see here. More will be added in time.
– Tourmaline .
- (posting 5/24) Toy Photos of War that Fooled the World for 50 Years
- Vogue and Toy Photography
- My Ongoing Search for the Earliest Toy Photograph
- Surrealist Figure Photographers of the Mid 1900s
- The Staged Photos that Fooled Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and the World, for Nearly 70 years
- Toy Photography as Art
- Instant Film and Toy Photography
- The Toys I Loved
- My Art Book Shelf
- A Toy Photography Assignment from Focus On Photography
__ Read more