I’ve been using toys and miniatures in my photography since 2008. My work in this field hasn’t always been good, and sometimes it’s still not. But sometimes it’s really good. I’ve had my work in publications and galleries across the globe and I’m very passionate about the subject of toy photography and its deep roots. Because of this I research and write about toy photography and related subjects pretty often and maybe just maybe, you’ll find this info useful in your own life and work.
Let me know if there’s a topic you’d like to see here. More will be added in time.
– Tourmaline .
- Toy-esque Photographers | Onset of Photography through the 1980s
- Hans Bellmer – A Doll Day Feature
- The War Films Made with Toys
- My Toy Photos that Didn’t Fool the World
- The Toy Photo that Fooled the World for 60 Years
- Small Scale Documentaries & Reality Shows You Should Watch
- Toy Photos of War that Fooled the World for 50 Years
- Vogue and Toy Photography
- My Ongoing Search for the Earliest Toy Photograph
- Surrealist Figure Photographers of the Mid 1900s
- The Staged Photos that Fooled Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and the World, for Nearly 70 years
- Toy Photography as Art
- Instant Film and Toy Photography
__ Read more