This challenge is all about…you guessed it…the weather. Each Sunday, a new topic begins. Share an image, poem, quote, drawing, etc. of an actual weather event, something that you do during certain weather, how that weather makes you feel – it’s all up to you.
- Create a new post titled “Weekly Weather: [the week’s topic]”
- Include an image, poem, story, quote, etc. in response to the week’s topic
- Tag your post #ww or weekly weather
- Include a link back to this post or the week’s specific post -or-
- Share a link to your contribution in a comment on this post or the week’s specific post.
Challenge Topics & Start Date
- Humid – Dec. 17
- Day – Dec. 24
- Night – Dec. 31
- Pick your Own – Jan. 7
- Sunshower – Jan. 14
- Drought – Jan. 21
- Rainbow – Jan. 28
- Clouds – Feb. 4
- Fog – Feb. 11
- Hail – Feb. 18
- Hurricane – Feb. 25
- Lightning – Mar. 4
- Rain – Mar. 11
& then we start all over again using the same topics in the same order.
Learn more about these types of weather here:
Categories: Photo Challenges