Cee’s Share Your World, week 43 – Cee posts questions weekly on her blog for other bloggers to answer to get to know each other better. See all my posts for this challenge here.
- If you were on a debate team, what general subject would you relish debating?
- Nothing at all. I hate debating, confrontation and public speaking. Count me out!
- What’s your strongest sense?
- I want to say hearing. I am a master eavesdropper – especially if I hear you say my name. However, I’m also a very visual person – while I wouldn’t say seeing is my strongest sense (my eye sight is terrible), if you tell me anything at all, you can be sure I have a visual image of it in my mind.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- I’m not entirely sure as I’ve never really thought about it… I considered artist pseudonyms for awhile, and was considering opening my flickr under one. I decided to stick with my full name though, as that’s what I’m known by here. In any case, I had settled on the first name of Tourmaline – strange I know, but I love the stone and that each one is different, with one color fading into another. I could picture a girl growing up with that name, going by Tour for short. I liked that girl. When I think about what qualities I want others to see in me, how I want my art to evolve, who I want to be etc. etc. I sometimes think about it as me becoming Tourmaline. So in that sense, maybe my autobiography would be called “Becoming Tourmaline.” Thoughts?
- List your favorite flavors or types of tea.
- I like a basic black tea. Sweet iced teas being my favorite. I grab a sweet Pure Leaf tea every time I’m at the convenience store. As far as hot teas I like sweetened Tazo Passion Tea, Teavanna Sakura Allure or any others of the fruity/berry variety (granted, these are good iced as well).
- What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- Looking forward to Halloween festivities this Saturday, getting my Haunted photos finished and up on 10/31, and beginning work on illustrating some creepy stories (more on that later).
- Still waiting on Daisy’s (my parakeet) test results. It’s been 11 days, and I was told it would be 7 to 14…so fingers are still crossed. She seems to be doing well though – as loud and playful as always.
- I’m grateful to have finally gotten some energy and art motivation back this past week. And I’m grateful for each of you who read my blog :)
I like Tourmaline for a name and Torry for short. With you on the debate business – I hate public speaking and arguing as well! I’ll have my post up toward Saturday, after I’m finished posting Orange, Black. Keep us posted about Daisy. I’m glad she seems to be feeling better. :)
Thank you. I’m looking forward to your post!
I remember things well from picturing it in my head as well.. I’ll have my share your world post up soon, so keep your eye out for it!
You definitely are getting your creative side active again. Hooray for you. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the opportunity!
I like Tourmaline, or a play on it even (Tara Maline?) :)
Nice idea. Thanks.
Tourmaline is one of the most dynamic semiprecious gems. Nice choice! :-D
Thank you very very much.
Nice answers. My hopes for the best with Daisy.
Thank you so much. I’ll try to keep you all updated.