Cee’s Share Your World, week 32 – Cee posts questions weekly on her blog for other bloggers to answer to get to know each other better. See all my posts for this challenge here.
- Are you a collector of anything?
- Do miniatures count? If so, then yes, I am definitely a collector.
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? (no photos please)
- I don’t really fear anything like spiders, heights, etc. I do fear larger things, people-based things, but I’d rather keep this post light…so moving on…
- Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, educational?
- Fiction, although I like photography coffee-table books as well. But if I really want to get into a book, it’s fiction all the way.
- Complete this sentence: If I Must Be Reincarnated, In the Next Life I Want to Be…
- Oh gosh, I don’t even know. A human? Can I pick human again? If I had to pick animal, I’d go with cat or bird. Cat meaning house cat and bird meaning one that’s free to fly around. WAIT! Can I be a mermaid???
- What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I’m grateful for my time spent with Eric at MOCA (Jacksonville, FL contemporary art museum), Casbah (Mediterranean restaurant) and Hobby Lobby last weekend. And I’m looking forward to heading to Ohio on the 20th to see my parents, sister and brother in law.
Love this post!!
Thank you :)
I enjoyed this Jennifer! It’s amazing how many miniatures you have collected! I think it’s wonderful that you are able to use them. :)
Thank you so much!
Yes miniatures count as a collectible…although I know you actually use your miniatures. :D
Very true. But they’ve taken over my house, and they’re pretty much the only thing I have a lot of :P I guess I don’t have many actual collectibles.
Ooo, Mermaid… Why didn’t I think of that?!?
Right? Although, I have a feeling re-incarnation doesn’t work like that :P It’d be awesome though.
Yeah it would!
Reblogged this on An old dog learning to blog and commented:
This is a re-blog of one of Cee’s “share your world” which I’ve just started to discover and plan to check out more. You can follow the links in this post. (plus this is me practicing re-bloggin skills and hope I don’t mess it up too bad).
Thanks so much for the reblog. Looks like you’re doing great to me :)
:) :) thanks! Glad it worked like it’s supposed to!
Great post Jenny! Love the larger people comment lol. Your bravery has always impressed me.
Thank you so much, Matt. That really means a lot to me.