Photography 101: Street

So I’ve done the whole car on a road thing a few times, but that’s just what I think of when I think “street.” If you follow my blog, you’ve seen my old street images before, I’ve over-shared them, but they’re at the bottom of this post regardless. I got rear ended on my way to work today, so now thinking of street I still can’t think past cars on roads (I’m completely okay, and my car is barely damaged so no worries), but I want to- so many other things can happen on streets. I actually have an image in mind I want to create- but that’s going to take longer than a day and I don’t have the props for it just yet anyway. So with all that build up, I present to you, uh, well, cars on a street. More creative pictures will come, I promise, okay?

New ‘Street’ themed photo:

Street

Old ‘Street’ themed photos:

Click here to join in.

14 Comments Add yours

1. I love your photos and thank goodness you are okay. Cars can be replaced, you can’t. :D

2. tgeriatrix says:

Very dramatic picture! I like it!

3. Andrew Seal says:

Hope you’re OK. Good for you for posting today.

1. Thank you. I’m doing alright, a bit of whiplash but that should wear down soon.

4. Sheri Elizabeth says:

Glad you’re ok. I like these photos especially the first and fourth ones.

1. Thank you and thank you :)

5. Marie says:

Glad to hear you are okay. You will have a permanent picture in your mind of the accident.

Liked by 1 person

6. mrsbearfoot says:

Glad you’re okay and didn’t get hurt. Crummy way to start the day. :(

1. Thank you so much. Yea, I left work to give my boyfriend a ride home from work because he got sick, then was on my way back. All in all, not a good day. But that just means things will get better from there right? And the crash could have been a lot worse.

Liked by 1 person

1. mrsbearfoot says:

You were definitely blessed today. Cars can be repaired or replaced. Hope your boyfriend feels better soon, too.

Liked by 1 person