Entertrainment Junction – Part 1

We just got home late Thursday night, to the stormy, humid Florida, after our 1 week vacation visiting my family in Ohio. While in Ohio, we visited Entertrainment Junction – the world’s largest indoor train display. And wow was it worth the visit.

Capture

I took a trillion photos and rather than bombard you with all of them in one post, I’m going to mill through them and post them over multiple days. So here we have part 1.

As I share more photos of this display, you can view the posts here.

22 Comments Add yours

1. The attention to detail is amazing. Lovely series of photos

1. Thank you! And very much agreed on the detail. All by volunteers. I can’t even imagine the time it must have taken.

2. Wow! You must have been in miniature heaven! Great shots!

Liked by 1 person

3. Bastet says:

Wow! what a fantastic place to visit … and love these photos, they’ve done a fantastic job of recreating life in the by gone days of the railroad.

4. facetfully says:

Love the miniatures! Just your thing! I was looking for a fond farewell image. Maybe it is in the mix to come.

Liked by 1 person

1. still 3 more posts to come :) but I don’t know that I’m sure what you mean by a fond farewell image.

Liked by 1 person

1. facetfully says:

Like a couple kissing. Goodbye..or saying hello! Similar to that famous image of a sailor kissing the gal in New York City. Do you know that one?

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh yes I do! But no couple kissing that I noticed in the display…

Liked by 1 person

1. facetfully says:

Did not expect so!

Liked by 1 person

5. joanfrankham says:

I am looking forward to seeing more.

Liked by 1 person

6. John says:

Wow, sounds like my kind of place!

Liked by 1 person

1. I was thinking you’d like it!

Liked by 1 person

7. mickscogs says:

Oh dear, JNW Heaven! ;)

8. Sabina Ayne says:

Wow! these displays are right up your alley!! I love the scene where the guy’s leaning on the car talking to the girl! It looks like something you would do. Bombard away!!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much! I love that one too!

Liked by 1 person