I’ve finally returned to posting on Youtube. My first video back, is one I’ve been wanting to try for some time.
I have this silicone trivet for the kitchen with a behive pattern in it. – silicone, behive, I think that calls for a makeshift resin mold for a bee themed accessory.
So with that I took some 2 part epoxy resin, mixed in chunky glitter and alcohol ink, and poured it onto the trivet. After it cured I added a chain and bee charm and am really happy with the result.
Supplies (contains affiliate links):
- Amazing Clear Cast 2 part epoxy resin: https://amzn.to/2KuuNkh
- Mica/Glitter mix: https://amzn.to/2Y5YteX
- Gold alcohol ink: https://amzn.to/2Cqs2P9
- Silicone trivet with honeycomb pattern: https://amzn.to/2TaeFbn
- UV resin: https://amzn.to/2jYK3ul
- UV lamp: https://amzn.to/2Gkr99X
- Bee charm: https://amzn.to/2TfZZb3
- Necklace chain with beads: https://goo.gl/DJA4W5
- Bronze jump rings: https://amzn.to/2Y5ZLGP
- Round nose pliers: https://amzn.to/2CpTTPD
Check out the video below and let me know your thoughts.