This week was sort of a blur. Which explains why I try to write these posts as the week progresses.
Full week of work, saw my parents Monday, dentist appointment, antique store, and dinner with a friend Thursday, and lots of blogging and watching MTV Catfish throughout.
Yesterday came with a Tires Plus and Target run, but then some late night photo making. Bringing my total new toy-ish photos for the month of May up to 20! That’s a very productive photo month for me even when I’ve often felt like it isn’t.
This week in blogs:
Articles I Tweeted:
- Why Female Artists Have Used the Self-Portrait to Demand Their Place in Art History
- Revisiting Diane Arbus’s Final and Most Controversial Series
- The Bold Female Sculptor Who Inspired Rodin’s Most Sensual Work
- The Darker Side of Keith Haring
- How Yves Klein Tricked the World with this Iconic Photograph
How was your week?
Leave a Reply