October is almost here and this year is going by so fast!
Sunday I went for coffee with a friend, then had lunch and crafted at my parents house. My crafting wasn’t successful but I formed a plan for completing the project at my place throughout the week. Fun all the same.
Monday through Wednesday – work and Halloween photo making.
Thursday and Friday – work and a project I can’t quite talk about just yet.
That project trickled into Saturday, but I also hung out with Eric, got good breakfast food, figured out where the nature trail is behind our apartment complex, looked at cute cats and dogs at the Humane Society, bought a couple photo props, and watched some more Grey’s Anatomy with Wolfgang.
That project plus Grey’s Anatomy led to some blog inspiration, so expect some interesting posts soon.
This Week in Blogs:
Articles I Tweeted:
- Decolonizing the (Sitcom) Museum
- Watching TV During the Pandemic
- My go-to lenses for gorgeous still life
- Liza Lou Reflects on Three Decades of Making Wondrous Works from Tiny Glass Beads
- Whimsy and Personality in Early American Photography
- Mexico Demands a Stop to Auction of 74 Pre-Columbian Artifacts
- Peruse 1,000-Year-Old Medical Remedies, from Ox Bile to Mandrake Root